How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

a friend is in prison and coming up for paroll in four years

This answer was rated:

a friend is in prison and coming up for paroll in four years , how can i help with information from getting current court records. or how to appeall form, the lawyer that we hired did nothing at our hearing, back in 2008 in kingsville, tx. what to do?

I am nto sure why you think you need any of that information.

The Parole Board members have everything they need in that regard

The best way to prepare, I suggest, is to put a book together of accomplishments while he has been incarcerated - the Board will have most of that information, too - but it makes the inmate look interested in what is happening and also that he is proud to have done some good things while inside and is determined to be a more productive citizen when released

I think I have answered all your questions; however, if not, please let me know.

Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Thank You and good luck with everything

Sam and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you