How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Your Own Question
MShore, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MShore is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how can I file against people who make false alligations against

This answer was rated:

how can I file against people who make false alligations against my kids
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Do you know whom is making the allegations?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes we do. Curtis and Tonya Pittman. They was our neighbors who recently lived with us and we kicked them out cause they never paid us anything. He lived with us for almost 2 months and owes us over $900

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX already sent a cease and desist letter advising that future frivolous and/or completely false statements will result in your filing legal action against them?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no I don't know how. can u help me?


Yes, I would be happy to. A sample cease and desist letter may be the most effective approach. Here is a link to a sample cease and desist letter:
You may need to modify the letter a bit to include facts relevant to your situation, but the basic body of the letter is the same. Please let me know if this answers your question or if you have any follow up questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you so much!! do you have a # XXXXX can contact you if I have any more questions? or do I just email you

Please feel free to email, we do not have phone numbers via JustAnswer. Please remember to positively rate my answers and let me know if you have any follow up questions.
MShore and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you