How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 5156
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues
Type Your Legal Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my husband has dementia....may have to find a longterm care

This answer was rated:

my husband has dementia....may have to find a longterm care fac i allowed to have money in a savings account , if i ask for help on medi-cal....also can i continue to have my home in both my husband and my names


Hello and thank you for your question. For over 34 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you. You may own real estate. That is not a problem if you are applying for medical. But other assets, including money in the bank is limited to $18000.00.
dylatess and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you