AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney At Law
66829710

i am currently preparing to go to trial on a civil matter (

i am currently preparing to go to trial on a civil matter ( breach of express/implied warranty and negligence ) the trial date has already been set by the court.

my question is do i need to prepare and submit a pretrial statement and trial stipulations? or is that optional?

AttyCBradford :

yes you need to submit them before you go to trial. It is not optional.

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all your questions then please press accept and provide positive feedback, so I receive credit for my work. If not and you have additional questions please ask, and I will respond promptly. Please note: this is a PAID ANSWERING service, once your question has been answered, press accept. This conversation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship and is offered for informational purposes only. Lastly, sometimes it may take a moment to respond as I work with several customers at a time. Thank you and best of luck.

Customer:

on the jury instructions is mandatory or optional to list at the bottom of the instruction the " authority " backing the instruction. either case law or just the legal statute.

AttyCBradford :

im sorry i don't understand what you are asking about? on the jury instruction....

Customer:

yes

AttyCBradford :

what are you asking about the jury instruction

AttyCBradford :

whether to use case law or the statute?

Customer:

yes

AttyCBradford :

You can choose to list both which I WOULD do

Customer:

ok thank you