Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

For Andrea I have written you a question two times .It is

For Andrea I have written you a question two times .It is right after my all the other questions ,I asked you yesterday.Can you check if you can find it ,if not I WILL write to you in two hours I have to work on the Answer .Tomorrow is when I will file papers in court.Thanks!

For how long you will be on line?

I am a moderator with JustAnswer. I will notify Andrea you are looking for her and she should see it when she next reads her email.

Thanks for your patience.
Hi, Welcome back to JustAnswer, I just found this; Is this the question you are referring to ?

In a unverified Answer can you give a general denial
for all the allegations including your name address everything as long as they don't do any material damage to the plaintiff.?
I was told by some another lawyer.I am sure it is correct but still wanted second opinion.
The allegations in the complaint are line by line basis .It is an unverified complaint.
It is a California code of civil procedure section 431.30(d).by the way is there an easier way to type a symbol sign for code .That double'" s " kind of sign.
If you can kindly show me how you writeCode.Civ.Pro. 1716(b)(1) Thanks
The dollar kind of sign before 1716 (b)(1) in this example.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes this is the one .i have filed answer to complaint Can plaintiff file amended complaint .?can I also file amended answer?I mean how many times this back and forth amending game lasts?

In united states ,if a lawyer acts unethical ,inflates the charges ,lies under oath,files some papers in the court and gives totally opposite testimony to the judge.Basically acts in the worst interest of the client .ff after wards the client fires the lawyer ,is she still obligated to pay full attorney's inflated fees 'even after ,he willfully destroyed client's interests.?

Or she can withhold attorney's fees legally as long as she can prove the judge the proof of attorney's lying under oath and all the other problems that I I discussed sbove

Hi, Welcome back,

1. In Answer to your question if the Plaintiff can file an Amended Complaint, that depends on when the Plaintiff wants to file an Amended Complaint. But even if the time within which the Plaintiff can file an Amended Complaint has expired, the Plaintiff can still ask permission from the Judge to file an Amended Complaint.

2. If the Plaintiff files an Amended Complaint, the defendant must file an Answer to the Amended Complaint

3. "In united states ,if a lawyer acts unethical ,inflates the charges ,lies under oath,files some papers in the court and gives totally opposite testimony to the judge"

An Attorney is not permitted to give any testimony in his client's case

4. after wards the client fires the lawyer ,is she still obligated to pay full attorney's inflated fees 'even after ,he willfully destroyed client's interests.?

If the lawyer has performed the services they stated they did in their bill, the client must pay the bill. However, the client can sue the lawyer for legal malpractice and the client can also report them to the Attorney Disciplinary Board of their State.

5. Or she can withhold attorney's fees legally as long as she can prove the judge the proof of attorney's lying under oath and all the other problems that I I discussed sbove

The client cannot complain to the Judge who is hearing the case. If the client has complaints about the lawyer's representation, or their fee, the client must follow a certain procedure. The client can sue the lawyer for legal malpractice and report the lawyer and file a formal Complaint with the State Attorney Disciplinary Board. But, the Judge hearing the case cannot hear any complaints the client has about their lawyer. I know this may not sound right to you, but there is a procedure which the law has written and which a client must follow if the client is dissatisfied with the lawyer's representation and wants to file a Complaint against the lawyer.

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you as "Excellent Service",

Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you, and I wish you very happy holidays and good health and prosperity throughout 2013,

ANDREA

Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience: 25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
For Andrea,Please let me know the time frame with in which the plaintiff can file amended complaint.
Does he has to make a petition to the judge to get an OK to file amended complaint.?
Defendant was served papers on 21st of Decemberand she filed her Answer on 3rd of January13.Does plaintiff has to take permission from judge any time between Jan3rd and 20th January2013 or what is the procedure for plaintiff to file amended complaint?

This is a small law suit that I am handling myself.i want to know per sure that once I have filed an Answer ,any kind of default can not be filed against me..I asked you about the code mentioned in my previous question ,about General denialcalifornia code of civil procedures431.30(d)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
For Andrea :I have asked you a follow up question on Jan7th 1:55 EST .I don't know if I have to pay again or what but I have not received the Answer.I don't know if follow up questions have to be asked the same day or you can the follow up question ,the following day also.Please help.
Basically what is the time frame with in which the Plaintiff can file an amended complaint in California after the defendant has filed an answer ?If any time ,the plaintiff wants to file an amended complaint ,does he need to get a hearing to go to judge and ask permission to file amended complaint?or he can just on his own amend complaint and file it with the clerk ,with in 30 days of defendant being served with the papers.Thanks.

If the Plaintiff wants to file an Amended Complaint after the Defendant has filed an Answer, the Plaintiff needs to ask the Court's Permission by filing a Petition. It is up to the Judge if a hearing will be called. The Judge may grant the Plaintiff's Petition and allow him to file an Amended Complaint with or without a hearing. If the Defendant objects, he must file written objection to the Plaintiff's Petition and ask for a hearing. But, again, it would be up to the Judge whether or not to grant a hearing and whether or not to allow the Plaintiff to file an Amended Complaint. The bottom line is that it is up to the Judge to make the final determination,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA