Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

hello, I have a question regarding whether or not I will

Customer Question

hello,

I have a question regarding whether or not I will receive the funds I earned as a webcam model prior to being banned from their website. I was a webcam model on cam4.com for the past three months, and today I was banned from the website for unknown reasons. I had earned up to $700 that I hadn't cashed out on that were to be wired to my bank account. I am wondering how I go about legally obtaining these funds, and how much it is going to cost for representation.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
If you had an agreement to be paid for the time you actually spent online as a model, then the fact they have removed you from the site does not mean they do not owe you for the time already worked. You would have to pursue them for breach of contract if they do not pay and you can sue without an attorney in small claims court to seek to recover the money, since the cost of an attorney for this small amount of money would exceed the amount of money you would recover.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

If you did not get all of the information you may have wanted PLEASE USE THE REPLY TO EXPERT LINK IF YOU HAVE FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND NOT THE FEEDBACK BUTTON FOR BAD SERVICE. PLEASE CLICK ON “OK,” “GOOD” or “EXCELLENT” SERVICE. Kindly remember to ONLY rate my answer when you are fully satisfied. If you feel the need to rate anything less than OK, please stop and reply to me via the or REPLY TO EXPERT button with whatever issue or clarification you may need.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”