Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  29 Years In General Practice,
68197583

I want to sue Nacogdoches postal service for putting residents

I want to sue Nacogdoches postal service for putting residents in danger while getting their mail
Hello and thank you for your question. I am assist to assist you with your question. Just to clarify can you tell me how the postal service is putting residents in danger? Have you already contacted the Post Master General?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
By putting the mail boxes opposite their houses on a very busy highway. Speed lot is 70, there have been several deaths because of this and they have not moved them to the right side of the road. My mom was struck and was very fortunate she received a fracture of her ankle bone and torn muscles on her right side which have not been taken care of...
Thank you for your reply. I am sorry to hear that this happened. Can you tell me if you contacted the Post Master General to file a complaint?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No we have not done this personnally but other residents have I think

The post office is a government agency and to file suit you would an attorney that is familiar with these types of suits. The first step should be reporting the matter to the local postmaster, then the state and federal level. You can also contact the Attorney General for Texas and ask that the situation be open for an investigation.
It sounds like a terrible situation that needs to be addressed. I would be happy to supply you with any contact information for the State and governmental agencies that you would like to contact. You may also want to hire a local attorney to pursue the matter on behalf of the residents of that area. As stated earlier you would want an attorney with a successful track record of filing suit against the government. Please let me know how I can continue to assist you.
Thank you.