How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother lives in palm harbor Fla. he is special needs.

Customer Question

My brother lives in palm harbor Fla. he is special needs. The village where he lives wants me to sign a permanent injunction against him, stating if he has 3 violations within a year he will have to vacate the premesis. My brother has been living there for well over 20 years my parents passed away. I am the trustee of the trust my brother and I are beneficiaries. If I don't sign they said I will have to go to trial and pay all the fees.
Please help.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Pro replied 4 years ago.
Your brother is able to live on his own but has special needs - please explain. Thanks!