How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer for a Italian pension. My father was in the

Customer Question

I need a lawyer for a Italian pension. My father was in the Italian army and a POW. I am getting the run around. What kind of a lawyer do I obtain?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. Best to have a lawyer that is has litigation experience and fluent in dealing with American clients. The consulate should provide names. You can also try
You can also search by specific county:
Is the answer clear and acceptable?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No I'm still confused.

Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Did you try those resources? What is confusing?