How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LadyLawyer12 Your Own Question
LadyLawyer12, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 87
Experience:  Practicing attorney with over 8 years experience in civil and criminal law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LadyLawyer12 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does a process server in Wisconsin need to be bonded or in

This answer was rated:

Does a process server in Wisconsin need to be bonded or insured?

LadyLawyer12 :



Customer: replied 4 years ago.


Under 801.10, any adult who is not a party to the litigation can serve as a process server. The individual does not have to be bonded or insured.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.
LadyLawyer12 and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you