How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TexLaw Your Own Question
TexLaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4430
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
Type Your Legal Question Here...
TexLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how can you stop the state police from putting you on radar.

This answer was rated:

how can you stop the state police from putting you on radar. I'm being harrased and I not doing anything wrong. I work for stop and shopand it transpires there too. my e-mail address [email protected]

Thank you for your question.

Police harassment should be addressed by making complaints with the state police's internal affairs division.

If the harassment actually interferes with your civil rights, i.e., the police assault you, or illegally search or detain you, then you can directly sue the police. If what the police are doing does not rise to that level, then you are limited to the internal affairs complaint and the attorney general complaint you have already started.

Please let me know if you want to discuss this further.

TexLaw and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you