How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

do you know about EX PARTE DAVIS, 344 SW 2d 925 (1976)

Customer Question

do you know about EX PARTE DAVIS, 344 SW 2d 925 (1976)
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for posting your question to JA/Pearl. Legal questions often take time for research or I may be offline so please be patient, I will reply.

I am familiar with contempt of court in family law cases. What is your question?
Expert:  lwpat replied 4 years ago.
Do you still need assistance
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i would like to know if it is true or not

Expert:  lwpat replied 4 years ago.
What are you trying to determine?

It is an actual case.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

if what it says is true than can i get my wife out of jail just on it says

Expert:  lwpat replied 4 years ago.
You are going to have to give me some details of her situation.

Related Legal Questions