what does 1-10 inclusive mean?

Customer Question
what does 1-10 inclusive mean?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Legal
8/6/2012
Lawyer: JB Umphrey, Attorney replied 5 years ago
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Welcome and thank you for your question!

Please clarify: in what context does the phrase appear?

in an eviction notice

Thank you. 1 - 10 inclusive mean that the statement takes into account items number 1-10 listed above and includes them. For example, "and includes above listed items 1-10."

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. It is my goal that you are satisfied. No expert can promise you an answer that is favorable to your circumstances. But I will do my very best to explain the legal principles that are related to the facts you’ve described so that you can better understand the “why” of things.

What are your options now?

If you wish to continue this conversation, click on the Reply tab.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, then please rate the answer with “excellent service” so that I receive credit for assisting you. Positive ratings are the only way I receive credit for assisting you today.

IF you feel the need to click either
"Helped a little" or "I expected more," then do not rate me (not yet, anyway!). Instead, reply to me using the REPLY tab. Specify what additional information you need and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thanks,
~~ J.B.