INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

my girl friend is throwing me out....we have a 6 month old

my girl friend is throwing me out....we have a 6 month old son that i mainly care for . I gave up my time and income to do this now she says i mess up her social life and am gonna end up homeless what should i do?
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma.
Is the house rented or owned? who is on lease or title?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

it is her house....

Even if she is the owner and it is her house, by virtue of your residence there, she cannot kick you out without going to court and evicting you. That process can take 2-3 months, which will give you time to find another place. She may not lock you out or otherwise interfere with your entry. I hope things work out. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer as OK or better.