MichiganLegalInfo
MichiganLegalInfo, Attorney
Experience:  Admitted in MI
46487174

what i am asking what the ins law do to people that abuse an

what i am asking what the ins law do to people that abuse an elderly the peson is imgrant
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to answer your questions today.

Would you like to know what consequences an immigrant will go through if he or she breaks the law, or is there something else that you'd like to know more about in greater detail?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this person is illegal but she cause trouble to people they legal and its not a small problem its a big problem i want you to help me so this person get deported
Melaia, I'm having a little trouble understanding your request, so I'm going to release your question, and let other experts chime in. Good luck.

Hi, I will try to help you today. Do I understand that a person who is in the US without authorization (illegal) is abusing an elderly immigrant?

You stated above that you made a report to the INS. Did yo make a report through the ICE tip line? Heres a link:

http://www.ice.gov/tipline/

You can also contact ICE on the phone to report someone who is in the US without authorization. (866-347-2423)

If the elderly person is being abused, then a police report from the local police should be filed. Then the local police will investigate the problem and there co be criminal charges filed against the abuser.

Is this the type of problem you are asking about today?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes i understand abuse is different but she mental abuse her and cylogucal abuse and she cause a trouble by telling people lies that cause the family to against each other and she separate family and family fall apart cause all the lies she spread around kim i want you to do something that help i dont want that someone lost a life cause of this suitation so many hard break in this problem the ice had their names already they cannot do something

I am sorry but I can not personally do anything because the attorneys here on this website do not represent the customers who ask questions. We only provide information so that a person understands the law.

I understand that you are looking for someone to help you out but I can not do that. The only suggestion I have is to contact the police if someone is being abused. The abused person could possibly get an order of protection from the abuser. You may hire a private attorney to help with these sorts or things or contact local legal aid.

Again, I apologize that I am not able to personally assist you. This is an online forum for legal information and I am not allowed to personally represent customers off of the website.

Good luck to you in the future.

MichiganLegalInfo, Attorney
Experience: Admitted in MI
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
kim i have a daughter that married a usa citizen and they devorce just two days ago ,devorce paper is already serve to my daughter and she still under going to a ins court to remove the condition of her paper ....and this the second devorce and my daughter have a heart condition....her husband is very controling and possesive

Thank you for your question. However, this is a question that is not related to the original question you asked. If you would like to start a new thread and out FOR KIMBERLY at the beginning, I will be happy to answer it for you.

Thank you,

Kim