How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need help filing ADA section 504 access to comunication... I

Customer Question

Need help filing ADA section 504 access to comunication... I am severe/profoundly deaf, and have written 2 request at mills peninsula hoapital san mateo ca.. I asked for assisted listening/notetaker for meetingwith my doctor. He refused to meetwith the interpreter, we then went to attend a therapy group and was told "I was not allowd to join thesession. The reason the faciliter gave us was group B "was a verbal group and not appropriatefor me".. this is one onemany infractions.. need help with ca law and ADA
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

how does this work???? No REAL attorney has responded to any thing and allot of the stuff I need information on is time sensitive... 180 days to file...


Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.