How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer to write a letter to my landlord who I signed

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to write a letter to my landlord who I signed a lease 2 months ago ( 5/31) but the lease is effective 8/1 because lanlord had given 2 moths free to update a medical unit. Part of the lease is that the landlord suppose to put a new heating Unit before August 1st which obvious has not been done.

There is a lot of issue with the building I am renting from, its one building with 3 separate unit which I was told each unit owner had their own deed but the building is not an official condominium. Anyways I do not have my name on the rest of the panel box outside so I had put a temporary sign on the side of the building but one of the unit owner( who I believe is the "official owner-- maybe the person who has his temp in the town record as the owner----not sure)

I am wanted to not go forward with the lease since the landlord failed to do what they signed on the lease to do ei heating unit before August
so I want a lawyer to write few lines to landlord even if via Email indicating the landlord need to put heating unit in, update signs outside with my info as well as on the front of the build where the other people have their stuff, provide me with a mailbox key( since 2 months-- I do not habe a sign/or mail box key) before she can get her ist month payment which wsa due on 8/1
thanks; Ger
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Unfortunately, we do not provide this kind of service here. We only provide general legal information. You would need to consult with a local Landlord and Tenant Lawyer to further assist you. You can use the following sites to find local Lawyers:

Customer: replied 5 years ago.


I thought so but I wanted to make sure. Okay hope I do not get try for just trying this but only the one dallor



Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 years ago.
You have not been charged extra for asking this question.

Best of luck to you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 years ago.
You are quite Welcome!