MShore
MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
17924466

I bought a used car and it blew up six days later.it is still

I bought a used car and it blew up six days later.it is still under used car dealer 1000 mile warranty.he wants to put a 90,000 mile motor in it and i bought the car with a 70,000 mile motor in it. I want my money back.what do i do?
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. What was the purchase price for the vehicle?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
2700 dallars
ok, your recourse would be to file a small claims action against the seller for the return of your money in return for the return of the vehicle. From your description, you have a valid claim as the seller is unwilling to cure the problem and comply with the terms of the warranty. Please let me know if you need additional guidance.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can he say he is willing to cure the problem by putting a 90,000mile motor in it?even though i am not happy with that cure.i don't even want it now
No, because that is not a cure that would make you whole as the engine is not of the same quality as the engine bargained for.