How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JPEsq Your Own Question
JPEsq, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 5106
Experience:  Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
Type Your Legal Question Here...
JPEsq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

sir refer to my first question 7/17/2012/ my follow up question

This answer was rated:

sir refer to my first question 7/17/2012/ my follow up question is can i have my attorney issue a cease-and-desist order to force the removal of the negative information . Again i say i was released from the national regesteration last year by a court order.
Yes, that would be the best way to accomplish what you want. Keep in mind that they only have to remove incorrect or untrue information. So they can't have you as someone required to register, but they can report you as someone who was convicted of a crime.
JPEsq and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you