Robert
Robert, Attorney
Experience:  I am a licensed Attorney.
62978293

can i bury my dog in my backyard in minnesota

Customer Question

Expert:  Robert replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer!

Yes, but you must adhere to the Minnesota pollution control agency's standards for the burial of animals which can be accessed at the following link:

http://www.bah.state.mn.us/bah/carcass-disposal/burial.html

I hope this has helped. Please let me know if you need me to further clarify my answer and I will do my best to still clarify.

Thank you,

Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 5 years ago.
Is there something else I can help you with? If not then please remember to leave me positive feedback if you are satisfied. Otherwise, I will not be compensated for my work (and the website will be paid for my efforts instead) Of course, I am willing to assist you until you understand. I am glad to help!

Thank you,

Robert