Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH MISDIMEMOR THET OF SOME ROCKS I WAS

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH MISDIMEMOR THET OF SOME ROCKS I WAS PICKING UP ON THE SIDE OF A COUNTRY ROAD. I JUST WENT TO THE FINGERPRINT ORDED AND I WANT TO KNOW IS MY PAROLE OFFICER GOING TO LOCK ME UP WHILE IM WAITING UNTIL JULY 18 FOR MY PLIMER HEARING? IVE DONE EVERYTHING RIGHT ON PAROLE CLEAN URINS REPORTEDAND CALLED EVERYTIME AND IVE BEEN IN TREATMENT SINCE MY RELEASE THAT I PUT MYSELF IN
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Unfortunately, the parole officer COULD have your parole revoked, but generally for a charge like this they will not do so because most of these charges end up dismissed and when it is they would have to release the parole violation, so it is more paperwork for the parole officer if they do not wait for the disposition of the case against you before acting. Thus, the answer is that it is not likely the parole officer will revoke your parole on this unless or until you are convicted.

PLEASE USE THE REPLY BUTTON IF YOU HAVE FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND NOT THE FEEDBACK BUTTON EVEN IF THE FEEDBACK SAYS NEED MORE OR HELPED A LITTLE, THIS IS NOT HOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION.

PLEASE CLICK ON “OK,” “GOOD” or “GREAT” SERVICE

I hope you found my answer helpful, but please understand that if you did not get all of the information you may have wanted to use the REPLY button and we are happy to continue working with you to get you all of the information you require.

Kindly remember to ONLY rate my answer when you are fully satisfied. If you feel the need to rate anything less than OK, please stop and reply to me via the or REPLY TO EXPERT button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will be happy to continue further and assist you until I was able to explain your concern to your satisfaction.

Please click the top THREE POSITIVE FACES so that we can get good feedback for working with you.

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL, LEGAL ANSWERS TAKE MORE THAN “MINUTES” TO PUT TOGETHER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”