Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19 Years of Legal Practice Experience in this precise field.
10805288

Hi there, I need to do a case brief on a case called Bowers

Hi there,

I need to do a case brief on a case called Bowers v. Hardwick 478 U.S. 186 (1986). Could you assist me with this?

Thank you,

Maggie

Hi, Maggie, and Welcome to JustAnswer

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to help

Q. By "brief" do you mean the law school type of brief where the subheadings are the following:

I. Statement of Facts

II. Issues

III. Discussion

IV. Decision

Is this what you mean ?

Thank you, and I look forward to your reply,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Andrea,

Yes, a law school type brief is what I need.

Thank you,

Maggie
Please get in touch with Customer Service regarding the value of the question for the brief that you want done because this involves research which we do not ordinarily do and it takes a lot more time than would be involved in Answering specific questions posed by customers,

Thank you,

ANDREA
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have had other experts on this site answer these types of questions before. I am paying for this service so why cannot it be answered. It took another expert about a half hour to answer this last time I asked it. You just don't want to answer the question for me.
Hi, thanks for your inquiry! I have been practicing law for 17+ years and will provide you a briefing of the case. Be back in a little bit. Please know that your prior experts hesitation concerns the pricing as compared to the time required in some of these brief preparations, which I understand. However, being on case brief "roll" this week, I feel it is doable for me at this time, and am happy to accommodate.
Hi Maggie, thank you for your patience. I have been a stage 4 (highest) professional lawyer with the Company for nearly 4 years, and enjoy giving top knotch answers to all of my customers. I am happy to share with you my decades of experience as I donate my time here.

Please DO remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied with my diligence and effort in accordance with your chosen transaction. Until then, please stop and REPLY to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the question concern you may still have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. AND, WHEN YOU DO RATE ME POSITIVELY, PLEASE SEND ME A REPLY LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE DOING SO, SO WE CAN ENSURE IT GETS RECORDED. THANKS!

That being said...

Here is the assistance you requested. See attached Word doc.

Let me know if I can be of further asstance.

-------

I hope this clarifies and I wish you the best.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied with my diligence and effort, and will click a button to the RIGHT side of the choices. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and REPLY to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. AND, WHEN YOU DO RATE ME POSITIVELY, PLEASE SEND ME A REPLY LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE DOING SO, SO WE CAN ENSURE IT GETS RECORDED. THANKS!

If you do CONTINUE CONVERSATION, If I do not respond right away, please know that I am diligently working here on your question and I will be back as soon as possible, after engaging in any necessary and prudent confirming research to ensure that no recent legal changes have occurred that would effect your answer.

Please also know that your expressed satisfaction with my answer is my top priority, and my time here today with you supports my volunteer work for the Disabled in the U.S.

Only a positive rating on the right side of the choices is acceptable to me, AND unless you so rate me, I am given no credit for time and effort - so please rate accurately with that fact in mind. I have been a stage 4 (highest) professional here for 4 years, and enjoy giving top knotch answers. While I can not provide crystal ball answers and am not a psychic, I am happy to share with you my 17+ years of experience as I donate my time here.

You can ask for me directly in the future by starting your post with "To Alexia Esq."

Repeat reminder: Due to rules of our states, nothing herein is intended as legal advice, only intended as general information in order that you may have a starting point for helping yourself and and better pursuing the details you need.

Alexia Esq., Managing Attorney
Experience: 19 Years of Legal Practice Experience in this precise field.
Hi again, I saw your other question. So you wouldn't be charged on that non-legal question, closed it so I could answer you here at no additional charge. Of course you can follow up with me later. Just ask for me. Thanks again and have a great Sunday.