Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

hello ,i have a question ? im a ready mix driver and a safty

Customer Question

hello ,i have a question ? im a ready mix driver and a safty issue volving the truck .i told them about it .the day before it happened and alday the nextday until it happened.i was told to drive the truck because they had no other truck for me to drive .i asked them if it was safe to drive they told me it will be ok go ahead and drive it ..with a pissy attitude .it was the vice presadents son .i didnt it wrote up for it .they wanted to sweep it under the carpet .and let it go.but all week after that the next thing i know im getting no start times.so i call them and they said they would call me back.but i get no calls from them .the safety issue could of cost me my life or someone elses life
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your post.

I am sorry that you are in this situation, truly. Was the safety issue resolved? Also, are you an employee or an independent contractor for the company? How long have you worked for them?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes it was taken to the shop & they replaced the part i told them was out.im an employee. i .been there for 14 years

Thank you for your follow-up.

Two quick follow-up questions, please. How many employees does your company employ approximately? Also, how long have you been without work at this point?