How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If the cheating spouse lives in and the other woman lives in

Customer Question

If the cheating spouse lives in Virginia and the other woman lives in North Caroline, can the spouse of the man sue the woman who lives in North Carolina?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. What is the lawsuit being contemplated?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Alienation of Affection
Expert:  John Legal replied 5 years ago.
I am a different expert. You opted out of the prior expert and that prevents them from responding to you.

Can you tell me where the sexual acts took place? Where there some actions in NC?