Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Legal Expert
19305272

Father and mother died....Im the executor of will to distribute

Father and mother died....I'm the executor of will to distribute all properties...
a buriel plot in ft. worth texas was not used and I need to sell it...Cemetery
people say I need release forms notoized for each of the sibilings because
plots dont fall under same laws....???

I posted an answer for you, but somehow it got messed up, so I've edited it with this post instead. I will have an answer ready again shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello, I will be happy to assist you with your question. Please note that I cannot provide legal advice – I can only give you information concerning the legal issues raised by your question.

I DO NOT receive credit for my work until you rate my answer as OK service” or higher. Please DO NOT RATE MY ANSWER as "Bad service" or "Poor service" (or the 2 stars on the left if you see stars), as such a rating leaves negative feedback for me personally. Instead, if you feel one of those ratings would be appropriate, please reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have, and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.