The previous expert was correct on your housing situation. I'll give your other issues a try. In order to address those other issues, I need some more information. Please answer the following questions:
1. What kind of work did you do?
2. How long have you been working at that job?
3. When did you first start noticing your arm pain?
4. Do you have back pain as well?
5. Have you ever suffered a back injury?
6. Do you know the cause of your nerve injury?
7. Were you at work when the injury occurred?
8. Have you filed a workers compensation
9. Have you filed a disability claim?
10. How did you lose your job, were you fired, or were you laid off?
11. Have you filed an unemployment claim?
12. Have you filed a social security claim?
13. How long have you had rheumatoid arthritis and have you been officially diagnosed with the same?
14. Are you on medication for rheumatoid arthritis?
15. Did your employer know you had rheumatoid arthritis?
16. Did your employer's decision to terminate or lay you off have anythign to do with the fact that you could not work because of your rheumatoid arthritis?
Please provide the answer to these questions and I will try and help you.
Zachary D. Norris