Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

i am being for the ppast year shcsummond to court to file my

Customer Question
wifes inventory,and account. she gets...
i am being for the ppast year shcsummond to court to file my wifes inventory,and account. she gets 1,240 a month our bill far exceed vthat and i have kept almodt every recept since i got her home from nursing home due to their neglct and myson and i needing her with us as we love her so much but i need help as we can bearly keep bills paid and almost lost our home due to hardship on makeing mortage payments please help me keep my family home together.my phone is XXX-XXX-XXXX and email is vandule at comcast.net
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2012
Lawyer: TexLaw, Attorney replied 5 years ago
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney

Zachary D. Norris :

Hi. I've read your statement and I'd be happy to try and help you if I can. What is your specific legal question?

JustAnswer is not a law firm, and we cannot directly represent you. We are here to answer questions you may have about the law. If there is a specific question that I can answer, please let me know.
i need help filling out the guardians inventory for 1010 feb threw 201 feb as the one i did was wroong they gave me till june8th
i need help filling out the guardians inventory for 1010 feb threw 2011 feb as the one i did was wroong they gave me till june8th

can u call me at 740-(NNN) NNN-NNNN ill read all my court pappers to u probate court said that a layor would be able to help me understand what documentation they exspect ill be avalable for your call if u tell me a time and ill have everything ready so i dont waist your time. please please please.

I'm unable to provide you with specific legal advice on such an issue. I'm going to opt out and will re-list your question on the website to see if anyone else is interested in helping you. Good Luck.
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 5 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to help

As the other expert correctly stated, we cannot take on customers as clients and, therefore, cannot represent customers.

However, let me see what I can find in the way of free or very low cost legal assistance in Ohio,

Q. In which County do you reside ?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply,

ANDREA

will u or someone call mewith number provided so l know what to do next?

We are not permitted to communicate with customers outside of this forum. If you give me the name of the County in which you live, I will provide you with any and all information I find which would be helpful. You can then call them yourself to arrange a mutually convenient appointment to meet with any of the contacts I provide,

Q. So, please give me the name of the County in which you reside,

Thank you,

ANDREA

belmont county, ohio

The other expert had opted out of your question and I was the expert who was assisting you. Please let me know if you intended to give your 'Accept' to the other expert and if that is the case, I need not post any part of my Answer which would tell you where to go for free legal representation.

Thank you,

ANDREA

no i will wait for your help and accept then so u can be paid , thank u so much

Unfortunately, you pressed accept and paid me instead of Ms. Andrea. However, I see that she was assisting you with finding legal aid in your county in ohio. Since you have sent payment my way I'm giving you several numbers to call in Belmont County to see if you can find a lawyer to assist you. Call these numbers and ask for direct assistance in filling out the inventory. Please see below:

Legal Services & Pro Bono

ALIVE, Inc.
888-611-7233
View Profile
Domestic Violence, Family Law
PO Box 866
Steubenville, OH 43952
SaveShow Preview

Haven of Hope
800-304-4673
View Profile
Domestic Violence, Family Law
1109 Steubenville Ave. , PO Box 1196
Cambridge , OH 43725
SaveShow Preview

Harbor House
330-364-1374
View Profile
Domestic Violence, Family Law
PO Box 435
New Philadelphia, OH 44663

Interfaith Legal Services Clinic (Belmont County)

Map data ©2012 Google - Terms of Use

Phone:
(740) 283-4781

Email:
[email protected]

Address:
100 North Third Street
Steubenville, OH 43952

Office Hours:

Toll Free:
(800) 837-4781

URL:
http://www.seols.org
Ohio

Community Legal Aid Services, Inc.
Program Phone: (330) 535-4191
Legal Assistance: (866) 584-2350
http://www.communitylegalaid.org/

Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati
Program Phone: (513) 241-9400
Legal Assistance: (800) 582-2682
http://www.lascinti.org/

The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
Program Phone: (216) 687-1900
Legal Assistance: (216) 687-1900
http://www.lasclev.org/

Ohio State Legal Services
Program Phone: (614) 221-7201
Legal Assistance: (800) 589-5888
http://www.ohiolegalservices.org/OSLSA/PublicWeb

Legal Aid of Western Ohio, Inc.
Program Phone: (419) 724-0030
Legal Assistance: (877) 894-4599
http://www.lawolaw.org

Here are the sources you should pursue for free legal representation:

Ohio Legal Aid Society:

1. http://www.columbuslegalaid.org/

2. http://www.lascinti.org/

3. http://lasclev.org/

4. http://www.lawolaw.org/

5. http://www.lasswo.org/about-us/

6. http://www.olaf.org/legal-aid-support/faq/

http://seols.org/

http://www.ohiolegalservices.org/programs/interfaith-legal-services-clinic-belmont-county

Southeastern Ohio Legal Services®-Steubenville

Client Intake Process:

call or come into the office, M-F 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.

URL: http://seols.org/

Address: 100 North Third Street, Steubenville, OH 43952

Phone: (740) 283-4781 Toll Free: (800) 837-4781

Email: [email protected]

http://www.ohiolegalservices.org/programs/ohio-legal-rights-service/ohio-legal-rights-service

Address:

50 West Broad Street, Suite 1400

Columbus, OH 43215-5923

Office Hours: 8 am - 5 pm Phone: 614/466-7264 Toll Free: 800/282-9181

URL: http://olrs.ohio.gov

PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO THAT I RECEIVE CREDIT FOR ASSISTING YOU,

Thank you,

ANDREA

TexLaw
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney