How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Swartz Your Own Question
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3171
Experience:  Twenty one years experience as a lawyer in New York and New Jersey. Former Appellate Law Clerk.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Thomas Swartz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have neighbors that do not speak english well and they play

This answer was rated:

I have neighbors that do not speak english well and they play that loud misic all and night
I have the police numerous time and nothing gets done. We cannot enjoy our home, or our yard becuase of it. They have entered my property and made threats and have even retied to run me off the road. What can I do to make it stop beside sell my house. I at least 4 months of video and still no one listens.

Since they have come on to your property and made threats, this is a serious issue for which you should consider retaining a local attorney to pursue a private nuisance civil lawsuit, along with an action for trespass, and since they threatened you, an action for assault seeking an injunction, damages and a restraining or protective order to prevent them from coming near you. Although you have written your own letter to them, a strong letter from a local attorney threatening them with immediate legal action is usually more effective. I would continue to involve the police telling them of the threats they made against you, and that you were run off the road. And involve your attorney with discussions with the police. And you are wise to continue to document the incidents of loud music with video etc. Unfortunately, the police are sometimes slow to respond to complaints like this. So seek out a local attorney for help.

Thomas Swartz and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you