Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

Mary, if you do not mind me asking...how do I convey to Aetna

Mary, if you do not mind me asking...how do I convey to Aetna that I have reached out to an attorney. Do I let her or him call them? I know this sounds silly, but my husband is out of town for a trial in South Florida, and I feel like you will give an impartial answer. I really appreciate your wonderful assistance.
Expert:  Legalease replied 5 years ago.

Hello again

I am glad you were pleased -- I was afraid I was being too blunt in my last answer -- but I have seen so much when it comes to employers and insurance companies that I do not want you to assume that you can somehow handle this yourself and get them to pay you -- it simply will not work. In any event, to answer your question, you should speak to the attorney and decide how you want to proceed in consultation with the attorney. If you decide that your next step is to demand payment and then file in court if they still refuse to pay you then you should let the attorney contact them directly and handle it from there.

--MARY