How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawHelpNow Your Own Question
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7639
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawHelpNow is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex wifes attorney, also our escrow agent, in his deposition/reply

Resolved Question:

My ex wife's attorney, also our escrow agent, in his deposition/reply to the court said that he did not receive a document from me hence he refused to release a tax escrow to me. In fact, I have a recording proving that I have personally delivered the document to his office. How do I go about to sue him for his perjury to the court.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thanks for choosing Just Answer®:


I am a licensed attorney and will do my best to provide you an honest and accurate answer to your important legal question.


My goal is to make your experience here highly satisfactory. Toward that end, please keep a few details in mind during our interaction:


1. I am a lousy mind reader. If you do not supply information to me, I do not know it. Please, give me the needed details to work with so I can provide you with the best possible service. Also, if you use the RELIST or BLOCK features, our discussion ends and I may no longer be able to assist. Please, just write back to me, directly, and talk to me.


2. Also, while I make every effort to work in a timely fashion, answering legal questions is not an instantaneous process. I am required to conduct research, interact with multiple customers simultaneously and sometimes take a break. Also, there may be times when I have to sign off for the night or to attend to other obligations. Rest assured, however, I will get back to you.


3. If you have a new legal question, the terms of this site ask that you post it in a separate thread. In other words, please be fair and reasonable. You can direct any future questions to my attention. Just go to my Profile Page, type in the text box "ask Your Question", click the hyperlink that says "15 minutes", and use the drop down menu to select 12 hours.


4. Please remember that many times even attorneys disagree with the law. But, we cannot change it. The answer I give you is based on my years of legal education and professional practice. It may well not be what you were hoping to hear. I will be upfront and direct. I will not mislead you, misstate the law to suit your hopes, or agree just to meet your expectations.


5. If you answer an Information Request and I start working on formulating your answer, it does take some time to draft a quality response. In the meantime, you may receive a message indicating that I am "offline" or "unavailable". This is not the case. These messages are generated automatically without my knowledge or input.


6. Lastly, please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done. Clicking "FEEDBACK" to leave your positive comments is always greatly appreciated. Information provided is informational and not legal advice. I am not your attorney. No attorney-client relationship exists between us. Consult legal counsel in your jurisdiction.


QUESTION: "How do I go about to sue him for his perjury to the court."


ANSWER: I am sorry to hear of your difficulties. There are two steps you can take. If you are still represented by legal counsel, your attorney would handle both of them on your behalf. If you are not represented, you would take both steps on your own. The first step is to file a motion bringing the alleged perjury to the attention of the Court and seeking sanctions (which can mean money awarded to you, being held in contempt, etc.) against the offending attorney. Secondly, you can file a grievance (complaint) seeking professional discipline against his law license. You are free to take either step or both of them.


I truly hope all works out for you. I know this is a lot to take in, so please do not hesitate to write back. After you select "Accept", our conversation need not end. I would be happy to continue our dialog, without further charge, until you are fully satisfied. I promise to check back periodically for any updated posts from you each time I return to this online venue.


Take care and thanks again for choosing JustAnswer®!


Join thousands of satisfied customers by adding me to your bookmarks/favorites: LawInfoNow. Just type your future question in the text box to direct it to my personal attention.

LawHelpNow and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am being represented by a divorce lawyer but extremely unhappy with her because she is not focusing on my post divorce matters/motions. There are other issues like: I did not get to see my daughter for more than four years; my downward modification case is still pending after more than 15 months; ex-wife promised to file joint tax returns but refuse to sign the tax returns and many more......

I am unemployed siince 2010 and need tto move on after my divorce on November of 2009 but ex-wife would not let it go. She got more than 500,000 from me and still wants more. I am running out of my money from my retirement funds and need help. I am 57.

Any advice. Can we alk on the phone?