How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56890
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in a really bad emotional state. I live with my 89 y/o

Resolved Question:

I am in a really bad emotional state. I live with my 89 y/o mother and my sister in law and sister try to make me feel like I am mistreating her. They tried to make me think that my mother had taken me in and she is taking care of me which she is not. What can I do? Should I move out temporarily and see if Mom can get along by herself?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. No one should subject another to such feelings. If your presence is helpful, should not move out unless you want to and mother wants you to. Those who want you to move may have other motives such as exerting influence or getting a larger inheritance.
INFOLAWYER and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you