Is there a class action law suit against Westgate (specifically…

Customer Question
Is there a class action...
Is there a class action law suit against Westgate (specifically Planet Hollywood) in Las Vegas?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Legal
4/30/2012
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 6 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. Please remember that there might be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies because I am typing out my answer, or taking a quick break. Please remember that this is general information only - not legal advice - so no attorney-client relationship has formed.

Yes, there is - it is XXXXX XXXXX v WESTGATE PLANET HOLLYWOOD LAS VEGAS et al. Case No. 2:08-cv-00722-RCJ-PAL.

This is being lead by:

Leon Greenberg, Esq. (NNN) NNN-NNNN

Mark Theirman, Esq. (NNN) NNN-NNNN

I hope this helps. If you need information, please hit reply so we can chat more until you are satisfied.

You can always link to my profile for another question at a later time:
www.justanswer.com/law/expert-elyJD/

Thank you, Ely. Is this a current case or is it closed (settled)?
You are very welcome, my friend.

That information, I do not know. I am afraid I cannot call on your behalf (site rules), but one call to either of those law offices should get you the answers as needed.

Thank you. That will get me started. I appreciate your help!
My pleasure! Good luck and please do not forget to conclude the question if you are satisfied and to rate appropriately.
Ely, Counselor at Law