MShore
MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
17924466

My 41 year old disabled son went to the hospital for a ear

My 41 year old disabled son went to the hospital for a ear problem which was corrected through surgery the same night of surgery his right leg mysteriously became fractured is this a malpractice suit ?
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Yes, it very well may be. Was the fracture the result of a fall or simple mishandling?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
mishandling my son is very contracted on his legs due to a major birth defect
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX have a claim and should strongly consider retaining a malpractice attorney to send a demand letter and if necessary file suit on your son's behalf. Please let me know if you need additional guidance.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how do I take this problem to the next step
The next step would be retaining a medical malpractice attorney. I advise you to contact the Texas Lawyer referral service for a medical malpractice attorney referral: http://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Lawyer_Referral_Service_LRIS_

Please let me know if you need additional guidance.