How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My SS# XXXXX XXXXX mdn name. 15 yr married do I need to change?

Resolved Question:

My SS# XXXXX XXXXX mdn name. 15 yr married do I need to change?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.

Sam :


Sam :

Yes, you need to go to your local SS office and bring your marriage certificate and request a new card in your married name

Sam :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you



Do I have to,because have property,Ins in both names

Sam and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you