Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Kindly expand these...My current goal is to be successful to

Customer Question

Kindly expand these...My current goal is to be successful to my chosen field of work. To be able to share my knowledge to the community, to learn more, to keep seeking to further my education and experience and become an asset to the company I work for.  (I am applying for a job as a Grocery Department Manager, one of the question from the application is "My current goal is".  I need 500 words to answer this question).
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 5 years ago.
Good morning,

I would be happy to provide you with the information that you require. Please let me know if you are still in need of assistance. OnceI hear back from you I will be happy to post your information.
Thank you kindly
Lisa
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank for the reply. Yes, I still need assistance. At least 500 words base on the topic mentioned above.

Rowena