How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Password the name of the driver was. She was checked in to

Customer Question

password ***** name of the driver was patricia . She was checked in to advocate good smataran hospital under that name and was in ICU for 2 days. Will probably need a detective agency to determine where she is now(probably a rehabilitation center) I am dealing with an obstinate family member and it is my belief that my good friend Patricia is not being well taken care of . thanks don
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You keep asking for more information---what information do you want? DCS
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 5 years ago.

Hi, Don, and Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

My name is***** am an Attorney and would be glad to help

I am sorry you had to wait so long for an answer. Normally, our customers receive an answer within a few minutes of posting their question.

In your reply, you asked,

"You keep asking for more information---what information do you want? DCS"

Q. Who keeps asking you for more information ?

I am sorry about your friend, Patricia Tovar's accident and hope I will be able to help you. If you know the County and Township in Illinois in which Patricia had her accident, you should telephone the police department for that area, using their non-emergency number . While I realize that the police rarely, if ever, give any information over the telephone, maybe you can find that one in a million kind-hearted person in that depatment, tell them your concerns, the date and location of Patricia's accident, ask them their fee for a copy of the Police Accident Report, and ask them for a copy of the Accident Report. Some police departments are accepting credit cards for the payment of the fee for an Accident Report. You can ask the person if they can either fax or email you the Accident Report so that you will have it within minutes of calling them. This will give you information on the accident, who else was involved, addresses, and other contact information.

Since you know the name of the hospital, you might be able to discover where she was taken to receive rehabilitation therapy and where she probably still can be found, by sending flowers to her at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. You should instruct the florist to make absolutely sure that Patricia receives the flowers and that if she is no longer at the hospital (which you know that she is not ), to make sure that whe the floral delivery person is told that she is no longer there, he is to insist for a forwarding address where the flowers can be personally delivered by him. Hopefully, the hospital receptionist who receives these deliveries will give the name of the facility to which your friend was transferred, to the delivery person. Then the florist can give you that information and you can call that facility.

Since I also realize that these facilitities do not ordinarily give out information as to who is or is not a patient, you can ask them if the flowers you sent had been delivered and received by the patient. This will confirm if she is a patient at that rehabilitation facility.

At this point, and because you stated that you are dealing with "an obstinate family member", you probably should fly to her rehabilitation facility to determine for yourself if she is receiving proper treatment.

If you are unable to secure the name of the rehabilitaiton facility to which she was transferred by the above method, then you should consider hiring an experienced private investigator whose experience will lead him to all the information you want within 2 or 3 days, so the cost will not be excessive. You can then decide if you want to fly to Illinois to see Patricia and find out what her plans are once she is discharged from the rehabilitaiton facility.

I realize that this procedure will take many steps and require perseverence, but good friends are hard to come by and good friends are worth it.

If you need clarification on anything, please press the "Reply" button and I will be glad to explain further.

Even if you are on a subscription plan or have made a deposit to JustAnswer, you still need to click ACCEPT for my Answer(s) before I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you for your understanding

Please be kind enough to press "ACCEPT", otherwise I do not get paid anything at all


Related Legal Questions