How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33555
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was with a girl and she got pregnant And he believed that the child was his. They

Customer Question

My son was with a girl and she got pregnant
And he believed that the child was his. They never were married but they ended up going separate ways after two years. She took him to court and got a judge to stick it to him. Nine hundred a month for one child and makes about nine hundred a week. Any way after being in jail twice for not having all of the support several times. He finally asked for a DNA test and he is not the father. Is there any way he can get any retribution from the bs he has had to deal with
Submitted: 5 years ago via ChildSupportLaws.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
Not really, the courts are going to say that he had the option to challenge it initially. The fact that he went to jail for not paying child support won't be attributed to her.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Be very careful about looking at other internet sites that just post generic information without any inquiry into your facts because often those answers are dated, wrong, or wrong as applied to your facts. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.

Related Legal Questions