How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56483
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you respond when answering a judgement to a credit card

Resolved Question:

How do you respond when answering a judgement to a credit card you haven't used in 12 years. with an Affidavidavit of Service.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
Is the judgment on default?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't know what you mean by judgement on default. All I know I must respond quickly to the judgement.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
File a motion to vacate it. Grounds would include that you never had notice of the claim and notwithstanding it is time barred. That would be narrated in an affidavit. The court clerk can supply a form to fill out. Good luck. Kindly click accept.
INFOLAWYER and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you