How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Your Own Question
MShore, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MShore is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an informal care giver. I take care of elderly clients.

Customer Question

I am an informal care giver. I take care of elderly clients. I do this as a friend of the family, but get paid for my service. I need a waiver that the family can sign that releases me from any liability in the event that one of my clients falls, gets ill, or worst case passes away. Is there a form that I can download and personalize in order to have this form of protection.
Submitted: 5 years ago via RocketLawyer.
Category: Legal
Expert:  MShore replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. You are referring to a waiver and release agreement. You can find such an agreement at or other document sites such as

Please let me know if you need additional guidance.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will need to check these websites in order to decide if your answer is acceptable
Expert:  MShore replied 5 years ago.
ok. Please let me know if you are unable to find a template, you should be able to find several.