How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was a ssaulted by a teacher yesterday and I want to

Resolved Question:

My son was a ssaulted by a teacher yesterday and I want to press charges. How do I go about doing this, and what type of lawyer do I need
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.

WebLaw :

*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

WebLaw :

Welcome to JustAnswer,

So sorry to hear of this dilemma. If my answer is not clear to you or does not fully answer your question, please ask me for clarification by using the reply button.

WebLaw :

You can file a police report at the police station regarding battery on a minor. It would be best to be represented by criminal counsel

WebLaw :

Here is a link to a free legal referral site that may assist you in locating competent local counsel:

Ellen and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions