How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56549
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what can i do to find my 25% percent back

Resolved Question:

what can i do to find my 25% percent back
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
Have you considered the civil action using a lawyer on commission fee basis? have you tried or
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i try to find law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago. is a good avenue for finding a local lawyer.
INFOLAWYER and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you