How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 57709
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want a leagal advice from you to see what i can do. I was

Customer Question

I want a leagal advice from you to see what i can do. I was wondering what should I do cause I live in a home with my childrens that yesterday morning their bedroom ceiling fell and hit my kids while they're still in bed. So I will like an answer from you to see what I should do.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
That is horrible. You have a right to pursue a claim for all damages, including financial, medical, pain and suffering and legal.

You want to have a personal injury working the case on commission and measuring the damages, then engaging in settlement talks while drafting litigation papers as well.

I hope you found the answer fast and helpful. Please click the ACCEPT button so I may get credit for it by Justanswer. If my answer has been especially helpful, please also consider a suitable BONUS.

If you have a follow up question, just click REPLY. I will be more than happy to address it.
INFOLAWYER and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

So how do I get a free attorney in my area? cause I'm just a single mother and I don't have that kind of money to hire one.

Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
You can try through court referal and state/county bar association referals to the extent avaliable.

But you dont need a free one, since plaintiff work is done on commission, this means the lawyer is paid out of the final recovery only, generally 1/3 of it, and nothing upfront

For such personal injury lawyer, try and

Good luck!!