How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Singaporen happen to know a woman recently in china

Customer Question

I am a Singaporen happen to know a woman recently in china and plan to marry her, but right now she is staying in china, previously she was marrired to a singaporean forces herself to return back to china on 2009, she is seeking a divorce from her hushand which been married on 2007 and due to prolong gambing habit. Owe up alot of money and need to sell his house to pay the owe, request her to return back Singpore 2010 to sign the resale document. Promise he will settle their divorce case soon, but after return to China and wait for his news, until today no news, heard from friend also looking him for quite sometime. (Lost MIA). We Need your advise? I have apply Visa for her to come singapore at this month to look for him and try to get a cheap and helpful lawyer?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  C.Fortunato replied 5 years ago.
Hi JACustomer,
1) Did you meet this person online?
2) Have you sent money to this person?