Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I left a parking garage without seeing damage-I returned 2

Customer Question
hours later & filed a...
I left a parking garage without seeing damage-I returned 2 hours later & filed a claim with the garage operator.The claim was denied.The garage attendant hid the damage by only pulling the car halfway out of the car elevator,so I could not use or see the tailgate(the damaged part).
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Legal
12/1/2011
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 5 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

If they are not going to pay your claim, you next step would be to sue them to recover. You would need to prove the damage occurred as a result of their own negligence and they should be responsible for it. Moreover, there may be tapes which the garage has for security purposes that could support your claim.

LegalKnowledge, Attorney