How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TexLaw Your Own Question
TexLaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4430
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
Type Your Legal Question Here...
TexLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

we are being suid by t mobile and they have great atorneys

This answer was rated:

we are being suid by t mobile and they have great atorneys but no cause we have asked for interogorys thet only answered the part they wanted to with out lossing ground for them self so we asked for dismissal on the grounds they never answered the questions the Court dismissed our motion for dismissal they said in a e mail the t mobile attorneys they were going to ask for a summary judgment now my question is they have cost me lots of time and moneyand what effect would me making a counter claim be on there reques5 for summary judgements and what can I do to make the answer the interogarys
The first thing you need to do is file a Motion for Continuance on the Plaintiff's Summary Judgment Hearing, and explain that to the court that you need to conduct further discovery before it would be fair to have a summary judgment hearing.

The next thing you need to do is file a Motion to Compel, and state that T-Mobile has not fully answered the interrogatories that you sent and explain why the answers are important to your case. You need to do this at the same time as when you file the Motion for Continuance. And when you file these motions, you need to contact the court and set a hearing date. You need to do this ASAP.

Finally, you need to begin to prepare your answer to the Motion for Summary Judgment. You need to show that there are factual issues which are in contention. That means you need to show actual facts which contradict the facts T-Mobile has stated in their Motion for Summary Judgment. You need to do this by filing affidavits which support the facts. You need to attach the affidavits and any other documentary evidence which supports your case along with your Response to Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment. And you need to ask the court to deny T-Mobile's motion.
TexLaw and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you