dylatess
dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues
29685164

can a landlord use his keys to a buildings multi-tenant mailbox

can a landlord use his keys to a building's multi-tenant mailbox unit to put letters into a tenant's individual mailbox? or does he/she have to mail it? i was under the impression that only the postal service or the recipient was legally allowed to access that mailbox?
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. For over 33 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you. Your landlord has no right to tamper with a tenant's mailbox and likewise he can be reported to the postal service who may file a legal action against him.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX am glad  to help.  Please be so kind as to click the GREEN accept button as I do not get paid for my assistance unless you accept.   A bonus and and positive feedback are also appreciated.  An ACCEPT also assures that I can assist you again.  I wish you the best in the future.  Thanks.