LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts
7887522

do I need to be a doctor to do laser tattoo removal in ala

do I need to be a doctor to do laser tattoo removal in alaska

LADYLAWYER :

Hello!

LADYLAWYER :

In Alaska, a laser removal specialist does not have to actually be a doctor, but they must work under the personal or responsible supervision of a medical doctor and/or medical directorship of a MD or DO. The physician does not necessarily need to be on-site , however it must be at the discretion of the MD.

LADYLAWYER :

In Alaska, this is the agency that regulates tattoo removal:

LADYLAWYER :

If you have any questions about whether a particular business or person is licensed, you can contac them directly.

LADYLAWYER :

If you have any more questions, I am happy to answer them! If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated and it will cost you nothing further to do. It would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

LADYLAWYER :

Did you have any further questions for me at this time? :)

Customer:

what about Hawaii do you know?

LADYLAWYER :

Yes, let me pull the statute and check.

LADYLAWYER :

HI is Physician ONLY - MD, RN or PA (ONLY) working under medical supervision, and the doctor has to beon-site. Maui is exempt from this rule.

LADYLAWYER :

The regulatory agency in HI is:

LADYLAWYER :

Professional Vocational Licensing
Commerce & Consumer Affairs

Tel:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Web: www.state.hi.us/dcca.prl

Customer:

you are awesome, thanks for the answers!