RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

Can the reply to show cause of support after withdrawal of

Can the reply to show cause of support after withdrawal of TRO be combined into filing a divorce petition?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 6 years ago.
RayAnswers :

Thanks for your question and good evening.

RayAnswers :

You need to file a response here to the show cause and then a petition for divorce.There are two issues here--failure to pay support contempt here and then seeking a divorce.You can file it i n the same cause but you need two separate documents here.

RayAnswers :

Response forms and instructions

RayAnswers :

Divorce forms

RayAnswers :

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button so that I can get credit for the answer. Leaving a BONUS (tip) & POSITIVE FEEDBACK after you accept is very much appreciated.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.