How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Legal Your Own Question
John Legal
John Legal, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4631
Experience:  Over 15 years legal experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
John Legal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i was wondering what am i suppose to do when Ive concieved

Resolved Question:

i was wondering what am i suppose to do when I've concieved a child with a married woman and her husband signed the birth certificate already knowing that there was a strong possibility that he was not the father. Now I establish paternity on my own and the husband is making everything difficult for me. now I understand how he feel but I as a man cant let another man raise my child
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  John Legal replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for trusting Just Answer. As an attorney I will answer as clearly as possible. I ask for you Accept my answer so I am paid when we are done.

You say you established paternity on your own. Was paternity determined by a court?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no i paid for it myself
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes I established on my own because the wife said that he wasnt treating baby right and the baby dont look like him


Expert:  John Legal replied 5 years ago.
You need to file a formal paternity action.

Here is a great description of how paternity is filed in one county. All counties will have the same procedure.
John Legal and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you