The questions I have are:
1) How can I be charged with criminal in a civil suit.
2) I am wanting to do something to the third party after the suit for her using my personal financial documents against us.
3) This third party person obtained without permission my personal financial documents to harm me and the Plainiff requested the bank to do an internal investigation before the law suit. We have just obtain the records, letters they wrote and the bank response. Of coarse I was cleared, did not do anything wrong. Then they went ahead and filed a law suit trying to charge me with something criminal in a civil suit knowing the out come of the investigation. They have showed us no, none, zero documents proving this charge. At this point in the suit they are obligated to do so. Why? because if they have not done it now, they can't use it in trial.
4) Just because I work at the bank, I do not have any authority to move, transfer, or service my account or anybody else's account. They apparently thought I did.
5) Answer to your request.
2. Civil theft FL Statue 772 Using my position at the bank to transfer money from the Plaintiff''s account to my account.
3. yes and yes.
6) I am looking for some kind of libel against the third party person. I know we have FL Statue 57 to work from and 772 is very clear about payback of fees, but that is for the Plaintiff. What about the third party who obtained my personal finacial documents and submitted to an attorney so he can use them against me. That person should not have my SS #, account #, how much was in the account, date, tax payer #, when it was closed. You name it, there was personal information on this bank document. This did cause me harm, to my job, finacial strain, family and not being able to relocate for another position.